- SQM 0.1
Pure Villa Meio is a true beach hideaway.
With its simple, back-to-basics lifestyle, Villa Meio will enable you to totally disconnect and enjoy contact with nature.
Situated in the small village of Brejos Da Carreguiera de Cima, at only a short 10 minute drive to the beachside Praia da Comporta and its Village, you can find this stunning house.
A beautifully sophisticated minimalistic family home with vaulted concrete ceilings and floor to ceiling windows. Villa Meio is a one level villa with all rooms and amenities on the same floor. She consists of a spacious living room annex kitchen and dining room. With her open living plan, she really gives you that spacious feeling whilst still feel connected with your surroundings because of the large windows facing the backyard of the house.
Find time and space for relaxation in Meio’s living room at one of the comfortable couches, enjoy a lovely dinner at the big dining table, or your morning coffee at the bar in the fully equipped kitchen.
Equipped with state-of-the-art amenities, the house also combines her impeccable interiors with beautiful wooden terrace and swimming pool. This stylish property is perfect for families and groups of friends, with plenty of common living space, beautiful terrace, private swimming pool and cosy outdoor chill area.
The house sleeps up to 8 guests. She consist of 4 bedrooms in total. Two bedrooms have queen size beds and two bedrooms have two single beds. There are 2 bathrooms in the villa. One is ensuite to the master bedroom and the other three bedrooms share the other bathroom. In the hallway there is a separate guest toilet.
Despite her highly desired location close to one of Comporta’s most amazing beaches, Villa Meio is not totally secluded. “Meio” stands for middle in Portuguese and the house is named like this with a reason. On both sides of the property, Meio has some neighboring homes, but she is totally secluded at the back of the plot overlooking beautiful rice fields and threes.
This villa comes with 7 bicycles; two for kids and five for adults, so you can explore the beautiful nature and the surroundings of the villa and be sportive!
Fun fact; for more Families or Friends traveling together, Villa Meio can very well be combined with neighboring Villas Pimenteira, Pine Forest, Brejos, Parus and Maravilha as they are all located in the same neighborhood at walking distance from each other.
Home Truth :
- Despite her highly desired location close to one of Comporta’s most amazing beaches, Meio is not totally secluded. She has some neighboring homes.
What we love ! :
• the setting of the house, a wide and open view over the pine field
• Outside access for each of the bedrooms
• Waking up with the songs of tiny birds
• Taking a nap or reading a book on the comfortable lounge seat
• Outdoor showering after a day on the beach
• Drinking Caïpirinhas on the terrace and enjoying amazing sunsets
- Welcome package on your day of arrival including special groceries for children
- Gas, water & electricity
- Cleaning service (2x intermediate cleaning, plus end of stay cleaning)
- Change of linens on Saturdays
- Intermediate linen and towels change
- Use of wireless Internet connection
- Villa representative at your disposal during your stay
2 Bathroom, 4 Bedroom, 1 Toilet
SleepingBed linen, 2 Queen bed, 4 Single bed, Twinbeds, Cot
CookingChild's high chair, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Spices, Freezer, Gas
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet, TV
SanitaryHair dryer, Shower, Towel-set, Washbasin, Bathtub, Separate WC
LaundryBathroom & Laundry, Iron & Board, Washing machine
ParkingParking Included, Parking - private
Spa & GymUnheated Outdoor swimming pool
OutsideCharcoal grill BBQ, Deck chairs, Bicycles, Pool - private, Patio/deck/Terrace, Roofed Patio/deck/Terrace, Balcony, Beachfront