Pure Villa Estela
- Lagos, Algarve | Portugal
- Lagos, Algarve | Portugal
- Nearest Airport
- Faro Airport
- 50 minutes from Faro
- Second Airport
- Lisbon International Airport
- 2.5 hours from Lisbon
- Nearest Town
- Barradas, Lagos, Alvor
- 5 to 20 minutes by car
- Golf course
- 3 golf courses within 30 minutes of the villa
- 12 to 15 min
- Meia Praia Beach, Praia dona Ana
- Max. 12 pers.
- Private Pool
- Close to the Beach
Pure Villa Estela is a beautiful private Villa, ideal for sunny holidays with friends and families on the Algarve, Portugal.
The villa blends the privacy of a home with the comfort of a luxury hotel.
It is a dream escape to relax, enjoy the quietness of the space and the peaceful environment but also to discover and experience the wild part of the Algarve.
The Moorish style building is a traditional Portuguese construction that follows the typical architecture of the Algarve like the very thick walls and earth based materials that keep the house cool in summer.
The decoration brings some contemporary, minimalist and modern features to create a very casual and cosy atmosphere. It is a perfect mix of aesthetics, elegance and comfort.
The villa is surrounded by greenery, it is a balance between a totally natural environment and a luxurious accommodation
Inside you find it’s fully equipped kitchen and a dining area. On the great terrace there is the large outdoor pool, surrounded by comfortable lounge chairs.
Downstairs is a living area and a fully-equipped kitchen as well as a beautiful terrace overlooking the pool and the garden.
There are 4 suites with en-suite bathrooms and 1 family room - two bedrooms with a shared bathroom, comfortably sleeping up to 12 guests.
Each room is different, unique and has its own sun-kissed terrace facing the garden. All rooms are quiet, peaceful and offer homely comforts far away from home.
Getting a good night’s rest is important, so the owners equipped each bedroom with high quality bedding. Each room also has something special. One bedroom has a fireplace, which is lovely in winter. Another one has a really big balcony. And all rooms have smart TV.
The villa is self-catering but we are happy to help with any recommendations needed or special requests. Fresh fruit and bread delivery is available every morning for breakfast and we can organise grocery delivery before your arrival, both upon request. And of course we provide daily cleaning of the villa as well.
You can relax by the pool in the shade reading a book or venture out to visit Portugal’s alluring villages and beaches. 5 to 15 minutes away, you can find, for example, the old historic city of Lagos, the beautiful Meia Praia Beach and Ponta da Piedade known for its stunning cliffs, grottos and crystal clear water.
There are also plenty of opportunities for outdoor activities near the villa: fishing, skiing, boating, wind surfing, walking, cycling, golf. There are 3 golf courses within 30 minutes of the villa.
You will also be able to enjoy the Portuguese gastronomy in very simple restaurants with excellent and inexpensive dishes, or visiting small markets with fresh produce – fish, cheese, as well as excellent local wines.
Low Season | € 4.825 per week
Mid Seasons | € 7.315 per week
High Season | € 9.645 per week
* Minimum stay: 7 nights from Saturday to Saturday in High Season (shorter stays on request for the rest of the year)
* A security deposit of EUR 3.000 is payable on arrival. It will be reimbursed within 14 days after departure.
6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms;
4 Suites with en-suite bathrooms
1 Family Room (two bedrooms with a shared bathroom)
- All bedrooms have Smart TV
- Fully equipped kitchen with high-quality appliances
- Separate utility room with washing machine and dryer
- Private swimming pool
- terrace with comfortable loungers and parasols
- Two shaded terraces with outdoor table, chairs, wood-fired pizza oven
- Large garden with lots of grass
- Outdoor dining
- Weber BBQ / Grill
- Washing machine / Clothes dryer
Full bathrooms (rain showers)
- Central heating
- Internet Wifi
- Wood burning fireplace
- Overhead fan
Baby cot can be placed on request
Two extra single beds available on request
Children are very welcome
Not suitable for wheelchairs
Pets not allowed
No smoking, please
- Parking - private
- Washing machine
- Bed linen provided
- Cable/Satellite TV
- CD Player
- Coffee maker
- Espresso machine
- Vitro ceramic
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Roofed Patio/deck/Terrace
- Private Garden
- BBQ Grill
- Pool - private
- Fireplace - Wood
- Central heating
- Towels provided
- Hair dryer
Services below are included:
- Gas, water, electricity
- Daily cleaning service (Monday to Saturday) plus end of stay cleaning
- Linens changed weekly unless agreed otherwise
- Change of towels
- Use of Wi-Fi in the villa
- Concierge at your disposal during the full length of your stay with us.